Ouch that loss hurt (1 Viewer)

Your huge Viking fans next Sun night since they are playing us right?
I can't speak for the rest of this board, but the Vikings are the team I hate the most in your division.

I don't think most here have a problem with your team, or even Rodgers tbh. We just don't get how they can consistently rate Rodgers as being a better QB than Brees. I see him as being a good QB, but the GOAT talk surrounding him is just tiresome and undeserved.

You're an awful fan.
In his defense, I do recall a lot of fans on this board reacting the same way during some of our 7-9 runs. Some were actually getting upset that we weren't tanking some games at the end of the season to get better draft position.

Think OP needs to go back and read that 6+ page long thread asking if we hate the Packers.

Many of us don't hate the Packers at all. They're a cool historical team that is really difficult to hold any ill feelings towards with their colorful history of success in decade's long past.

As I said before; many of us on here are from the gulf coast and we used to watch a guy out of Southern Miss, from Hattiesburg Mississippi called Brett Favre, and we generally loved watching him beat down the 49ers in the playoffs back when they were our biggest rival. Favre is one of my favorite QBs all time and I'll always go out of my way and defend the old gunslinger on here. The only thing I really disliked about 2009 was seeing us batter him the way we did. Favre was a beloved icon to us in the gulf coast and still is.

It's Aaron Rodgers whom a lot of people do not like. He is an incredibly hard player to warm up to, given the arrogance put on full display (blaming team mates, throwing his coach under the bus, etc) and many people get tired of all the GOAT talk about him in the media.

Now the Vikings on the other hand? Most of us actually do hate them, and would love to share a beer with you and talk about making them cry purple tears.

Me too

In his defense, I do recall a lot of fans on this board reacting the same way during some of our 7-9 runs. Some were actually getting upset that we weren't tanking some games at the end of the season to get better draft position.

They're pretty bad fans, too.

The packers almost look like the saints during one of those 7-9 seasons. Almost

They have a better defense but a worse offense.

Their remaining schedule is Minn, Atl, Chi, AZ, Det, NYJ (not in that order). That looks like a 3-3 record based on what the Pack did last night. I bet they finish 7-8-1. What's missing is their wins were against weak teams: Chicago week 1, Buff, SF, Miami. This season will be excused by the media because "Rodgers played injured".

The reality: They are mediocre. Their QB is underperforming based on his ability and past performance (QB decline alert). They only win against bad teams at home.

Farve should have had 3 rings in his career. You guys won't like to hear this but the only reason he didn't win another one was due to terrible officiating when Saints players kept hitting him late and no call. Then if Minny just decided to run the ball instead of pass they would have just kicked the game winning FG and won. Farve outplayed Brees.

Farve should have had 3 rings in his career. You guys won't like to hear this but the only reason he didn't win another one was due to terrible officiating when Saints players kept hitting him late and no call. Then if Minny just decided to run the ball instead of pass they would have just kicked the game winning FG and won. Farve outplayed Brees.

You sir, are really trying the patience and good nature of many good people on this board. We have our own set of shoulda, coulda, wouldas. I'm sure you can go whine in a vikings forum about 2010 with better results. I never once heard Favre complain and cry about getting hit playing football. He's a tough man physically and emotionally. That's how we grow em down here.

Brees threw for 197 yards 3tds 0 ints >Farve threw for 310 yards 1td 2 ints .

You sir, are really trying the patience and good nature of many good people on this board. We have our own set of shoulda, coulda, wouldas. I'm sure you can go whine in a vikings forum about 2010 with better results. I never once heard Favre complain and cry about getting hit playing football. He's a tough man physically and emotionally. That's how we grow em down here.

Like I said I'm pulling for you guys. I just don't see the Saints winning it all. The Patriots, Steelers, KC, LA Rams are all in the way and watch out for teams like Seattle who could get hot.

Actually 12 men in the huddle cost Favre a shot at another Superbowl. Pushed them back 5 yards...out of field goal range...then at the age of 40 Favre made that boneheaded decision to throw back across his body for the INT that ended the Vikings hopes. So if I had to blame anyone it would be Childress for the penalty...then Favre for the dumb throw.

Like I said I'm pulling for you guys. I just don't see the Saints winning it all. The Patriots, Steelers, KC, LA Rams are all in the way and watch out for teams like Seattle who could get hot.

I wish we could play the Rams to see how we stack up....

So, is everybody pretty much up to speed now on the fact that Arodgers12 is just an annoying troll..........and not some friendly fan of another team who is just looking for good convo ?

So, is everybody pretty much up to speed now on the fact that Arodgers12 is just an annoying troll..........and not some friendly fan of another team who is just looking for good convo ?

The way he was whining I thought maybe Aaron himself was posting in here.

Definitely up to speed on this poster. Cry, whine, and troll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom