Our beloved Saints and history (1 Viewer)

DABOOT162

LURKER
Reaction score
Im not a statistics guy, I dont have a bunch of stats to back this up. BUT, this game feels like that let down game... This game will be telling for me about this team going forward. So many times the Saints have needed a win for playoffs or whatever and we just lay down... even our super bowl year we drop the last three only to get bailed out by Minnesota losing also. I sure hope these guys are motivated to win and can build some momentum for the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The way this team played last week and for most of the season for that matter I would be extremely disappointed if they came out and laid an egg against what has been a very underwhelming Lions team.

They have won some games after being down going into the 4th quarter in most of them but I'm not sold on the Lions as being a powerhouse team!!.............:jpshakehead:

The way this team played last week and for most of the season for that matter I would be extremely disappointed if they came out and laid an egg against what has been a very underwhelming Lions team.

They have won some games after being down going into the 4th quarter in most of them but I'm not sold on the Lions as being a powerhouse team!!.............:jpshakehead:

Im not sold on the Lions either, but thats my point. We should beat the Lions... we should destroy the Lions actually... Im anxious for tomorrow

We do tend to lay an egg after putting up 50 burgers. It's weird. Even back to when we beat the colts 62-7, the next week we crapped the bed IIRC

Nah. We are going to beat them bigly. The letdown will be in Tampa. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I got a 45-27 Saints feeling about this one. Cooks is going to have his chance at a monster game.

I wanted to think that you were a negative Nancy, but then the Saints **** the bed. :(

I wanted to think that you were a negative Nancy, but then the Saints **** the bed. :(

It breaks my heart... we have always done this crap... I don't understand it! Backs against the wall... win or go home mentality, and we lay down... sigh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom