Our corners are impressing me (1 Viewer)

BuffaloSaint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
These guy's are superior when the ball is in the air. We've seen below average play for the last few year's I'm now able to appreciate the difference.

I'm even impressed with Porter, who's nearly a rookie. He if you catch one on him, he lays the wood.

These guy's are superior when the ball is in the air. We've seen below average play for the last few year's I'm now able to appreciate the difference.

Greer is the real deal, he deserves some props. With the addition of Greer and Sharper, plue Porter returning from injury, these guys are tough. The CB play has really opened things up for both safetys. Harper has also looked good.

there was one play early in the game that NYG went long and Greer got a hand on it to deflect it. I couldn't help but think if that was 1-2 years ago, that would have gone for a TD.

over the top defensive play has really really improved this year.

Greer, is a really good cornerback who if he keeps this up he could end up in the pro bowl. Sharper's savy veteran leadership and ball skills and Tracy Porter's cover skills as well as his ability to lay the wood after the catch makes us easily one of the best secondary's in the nfc

you know at first i thought the eagles had the best defensive backfield, then i thought Corey Webster was the real deal well suddenly i dont feel that way anymore because to Drew they were just lunch

I tell you what, I am really impressed with Porter, Greer and Gay. Right now Jenkins doesn't get to play much on the regular downs, but when he does, I think he will match up with our other guys. And, you know, our Safeties are bad either.

This is easily the best Saints secondary I've seen in 30 years of watching the team. I can't remember a time when we had a secondary that could be considered a strength of the team.

secondary has been playing lights out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom