Our father, Grant Reggie the Strength and Confidence! (1 Viewer)

kade_l

3rd Generation Fan
Reaction score
Give up some love guys. Reggie is starting and he is due. May God grant him the strength and more importantly the confidence to take this game over like we've all known him to do before and will continue to do. Amen!

I wonder what other fans must think, coming in here and seeing us praying for our players to have a good game.

Lol. I'm praying for the Saints to be 3-0. If Reggie comes out with 5 TD's, so be it.

Amen.

I'm hoping God is more concerned with more important matters.

Give up some love guys. Reggie is starting and he is due. May God grant him the strength and more importantly the confidence to take this game over like we've all known him to do before and will continue to do. Amen!

Amen. And I will add a prayer for no injuries to him, or any of our other players, and for Drew to keep up his 3+ average TD's per game, all leading to a victory in Buffalo.

Since we are going there how about some divine stickum for Hamilton so his performance may ring Bell like across Who Dat Nation.

I really do want to see Reggie have a knock-out game. You gotta know the guy feels low after his last couple of outings. (Not that they were "entirely" terrible or anything, just know he expects a lot more of himself.)

Tomorrow morning, 8:48am, I will be at my church, the first tee at Hubbard Golf Course, Hill AFB, UT, and will take a knee for Reggie(and of course, for the TEAM). I'll be done golfing by about 12:45- Just in time to be home for the 2:05(Mountain time) kick off. Supposed to be on FOX nationwide- hope so - that internet video streaming is a pain in the ***
:beerchug:

I clicked on this thread expecting a rough time but I have to agree. After all the Reggie infighting it is time for business. We are all Saints Fans and should be praying for a great and safe game from everyone of our players. We can all meet back here and get down to the usual arguements and such after we beat the Bills and go 3-0! Who Dat!

BTW: If you hate Reggie and want to -rep me for being a Saints fan.. whatever. I am a lurker so I really don't care. If you want to -rep me for my post then feel free. I am for giving him a year and then judging him. It is time for battle. Every Reggie thread seems picked with -rep only on opinons and not posts. It is easy to spot on both ends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom