Our kicker (Parkey) is going on injured reserve. (1 Viewer)

The Colts missed a P.A.T. and the Ravens came back from 16 points down to send the game into overtime. Colts would have won, but lost in OT instead.
So extra points do make a difference in wins and losses. Having a reliable kicker is truly a hot commodity in this league, especially now that the PAT tries are snapped from the 15 yard line instead of the chip shot that were previously snapped from the 2.

These are now more like short field goals and the percentage of successful tries seems to be getting lower each year. How sad it would be if a team lost a critical game that would have earned them a playoff berth simply because of a missed extra point in a game! Yikes! :covri:

What is it with Saints and kickers? We cut one, then bring in another and he injures his groin in pregame warmups? And I guess that's the reason he missed 2 PATs. :banghead:
That's what you get when you scrape the bottom of the barrel. This is our 4th or 5th choice by now. There's a reason Rosas and Parkey are available at this time of the year. I commend Parkey for playing through it, though I have to say it wasn't pretty.

Thankfully the Saints have a great kicker on the roster. I'll patiently wait for him recover fully, if only because we're seeing what it's like out here without him. Until he does, it's going for it and punting from the 50 for us!

That's what you get when you scrape the bottom of the barrel. This is our 4th or 5th choice by now. There's a reason Rosas and Parkey are available at this time of the year. I commend Parkey for playing through it, though I have to say it wasn't pretty.

Thankfully the Saints have a great kicker on the roster. I'll patiently wait for him recover fully, if only because we're seeing what it's like out here without him. Until he does, it's going for it and punting from the 50 for us!
Lutz is one of the few players who can legitimately say that his stock went sky high after his injury. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom