Our last meeting with the Giants (1 Viewer)

CDThe1

Classic Games
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just a little reminder of our last meeting with the Giants - on Dec. 24, 2006.

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/117759454/1f6de281" width="640" height="480" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

I thought this would be a highlight video....

I need something to tide me over, so I'm gonna watch the whole thing.

i was there baby!!!!! It was a BLOOD bath! I was sittin 50 yd line like 25 rows up... but after the 3rd quarter all the g-men fans left so i ended up being 3 rows behind the giants bench... Ironicly, i was yelling cuss words at Shockey sayin he sucks!

PS. I LOVE U NOW SHOCK!

i was there baby!!!!! It was a BLOOD bath! I was sittin 50 yd line like 25 rows up... but after the 3rd quarter all the g-men fans left so i ended up being 3 rows behind the giants bench... Ironicly, i was yelling cuss words at Shockey sayin he sucks!

PS. I LOVE U NOW SHOCK!

I was there too. Absolutely LOVED it.

Anyone have the last game against the Jets to post here? I messed up setting my DVR correctly (did it early and never re-checked...twelve hours of nothing... long story).

I LOVED this game. The Giants never took a single snap in Saints territory, scoring only that one TD with 2:17 elapsed on a fifty-five yard completion to Plaxico Burress.

Watching the first half of this game something that concerns me Drew had atleast 3 passes batted, or tipped at the Line of scrimmage by a D-linemen.. that could be a big concern.. Kiwanuka tipped 2 of them and he is rangy, with a long wingspan.

Three awesome things I remember from this game:

1) Reggie ran the ball very well
2) Colston's sick TD on 4th and goal
3) The Giants did not run a single play on our side of the 50 the entire game!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom