Our next game against the panthers (1 Viewer)

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
could be for the last playoff spot. Realistically I think it will go down something like this:

9 Sun, Nov 5 at Tampa Bay W
10 Sun, Nov 12 at Pittsburgh 50/50
11 Sun, Nov 19 Cincinnati 50/50
12 Sun, Nov 26 at Atlanta L
13 Sun, Dec 3 San Francisco W
14 Sun, Dec 10 at Dallas L
15 Sun, Dec 17 Washington W
16 Sun, Dec 24 at NY Giants L
17 Sun, Dec 31 Carolina L

Dallas is beatable. Our QB is better than Jake the Mistake and guess what, Payton knows all of Romo's deficiencies since he coached him :)

they're 4-4 right now... We should be more worried about the Falcons than the Panthers.

With the exception of the Giants I think we can easily win out the rest of the games as long as we avoid the turnovers and penalties. Passing game is unreal. Defense is improving. Deuce is running loose when Coach lets him roll. The running game lives and dies with Deuce. Reggie will start getting big runs when Coach commits to Deuce and Reggie comes in with the change of pace. I do notice that we are really strong in the shotgun formation. I can't wait for this team to really come into its own because the Juggernaut will be unstoppable once it starts rolling. Go Saints.

they're 4-4 right now... We should be more worried about the Falcons than the Panthers.

agree with this post.. ATL has changed to using College plays and have changed things offensively that will probably change the face of that franchise forever, The Coaching staff has just Realized Vick can Pass and run and still have Energy to bring the team back from behind if they get behind, ATL has become a new threat and i don't feel good about it. Carolina game is so far away im not even gonna worry about it.

We got to beat Atlanta and hope they stumble as well. Next week is a must win and then lets see if the team can squeeze 1-2 surprises.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom