our no 2 wide reciever (1 Viewer)

I hope not... Rotoworld says that the bucs and eagles are two teams really looking at him

But then again... with drew bree's at QB maybe he could turn it around

Lilvipa221 is right about moss, but Jackson is nowhere near the level that Moss is on

Jackson's a decent player... Alex Smith can make anyone look horrible. His history of drops and injuries, though, are major concerns.

I hope not... Rotoworld says that the bucs and eagles are two teams really looking at him

But then again... with drew bree's at QB maybe he could turn it around

Lilvipa221 is right about moss, but Jackson is nowhere near the level that Moss is on

i know he is no where near moss(nobody is) but i was just making a point that he was a very good reciever with the seahawks but i think the only reason he was bad last year is because he was with alex smith. he will definatley be a good reciever and the number 2 we have been looking for with brees.

Meachum Meachum Meachum Meachum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was never anything but an average receiver. NOw over the hill.

Was never anything but an average receiver. NOw over the hill.

really? 1081, 877,1137,1199, and 956 yards is average? i would take that over meachem patten devery "stonehands" henderson and lance moore. not to mention he is an endzone threat and he has downfield ability that would be great next to colston.

with all due respect, IMO, DJax is done, or almost...

even running his routs last yr wasn't as good as his old days with the sea birds...

I like to get Hackett instead.

big time

I would not want him. I did not feel he was the way to go last year and I certainly do not feel that way this year. Besides, we have a similar player in Patten to him and Patten is faster. Jackson has a bad case of the dropsies. If Henderson angers you, so will Jackson although Jackson does not possess Henderson's upside at this point. I say pass. We cannot fall in love with everyone's leftovers. Meachem will be ready, just be patient.

He's the diet version of Devery Henderson, less calories, but the same bad taste. If we sign this man, we'll lead the league in dropped passes again.

I think we're fine a WR. I'd rather us sign a guy like Kevin Jones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom