our O line (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
calling all high IQ football heads
so i find it interesting to note that we basically play the same schedule NE just played
- didn't see the game but read that brady was HOUNDED by the jets all day (and looked so-so against the bills)
how does our Oline compare to NE's
i think our line's looked pretty darned good (the two sacks seemed to have been as much b/c Breesus got a little greedy looking downfield)

The Jets rushed 6 guys for half the game and got decent pressure. After Brady got hit teh first time he seemed to get ancy and started to anticipate the rush too much and threw a bunch of bad passes. That being compounded on Tom Brady's INT he was shaken the whole game.

Tom Brady is just not the same anymore.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Our O-line is simply better. Nothing more too it.

It's the same O-line that gave up 48 sacks last season.

yeah, i was wondering about this too

the follow-up question would be how does NYJ's & buffalo's D compare to Philly's?

Prior to Sunday most would of said the EAgles D is the best of those 3. Now things are harder to judge.

Buffalo's D is missing it's 2 best players and their secondary has been absolutely horrible the past 2 weeks. I don't see anyway they stop Brees. This is another "if we don't beat ourselves" game that we should win.

I'll need to see more of the Jets. They seem to easily be the best D we'll face so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom