Our offense being compared to the COLTS (1 Viewer)

Nonreg

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
i love the saints, but I dont think so.

colts have the edge with

QB, WR, TE and OLine.

we might be better on defense however.

OP

macqmoud

Reaction score
Think all the games we have played and you will see that we put up points it hard for to think that we can't put up points against any defense the problem lies in turnovers only.

Gin-Tilly

A lil help here please!
Reaction score
I don't see how such a thought is out of you're consideration. Drew could easily being in the pro bowl as well as the manning boy. Drew has several targets..... and I mean several. You wont hear about Drew and just one other player.... he's got reggie, colston, joe, .... you get the point. Drew approaches the game the same and continues to manage this team as a real veteran. Its not inconceivable to think of Drew as being in the ball park.

OP

macqmoud

Reaction score
Drew Brees leads the lead in passing yards and colston leads in recieving and tied for 1st in tds.

1. D. Brees NO 2604
2. D. McNabb PHI 2534
3. P. Manning IND 2527

Reggie Wayne IND 48 774 Marques Colston NO 54 869
Marvin Harrison IND 54 719 Joe Horn NO 30 507

Jake

Banned
Reaction score
right now we average one yard less of offense per game. I don't see how anyone could say we don't compare.

MikeInDenver

Reaction score
We are definitely comparable on offense if everyone is healthy and turnovers are limited. But we also need to be consistent. Where was Devery Henderson yesterday? One week he catches two awesome touchdown passes and then you don't hear a peep from him.

Overall, we look strong on offense but we need to improve our defense dramatically to go the distance.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We are definitely comparable on offense if everyone is healthy and turnovers are limited. But we also need to be consistent. Where was Devery Henderson yesterday? One week he catches two awesome touchdown passes and then you don't hear a peep from him.

Overall, we look strong on offense but we need to improve our defense dramatically to go the distance.

The Saints offense is basically unstoppable. If they can just limit the TO's and start to play a bit better D, The sky is the limit THIS YEAR!

Edit: After reading the Payton news conference thread, I guess Devery did play yesterday. (About 20 plays)

Last edited:

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
"That Saints offense...they sure are nuthin' compared to the Colts." Is that the comparison?

(I keed, I keed, I love our O!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette C.J. Gardner-Johnson on Raiders Offense, Saints Run Defense | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Tre'Quan Smith Talks Saints Offense, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Defense at Raiders Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Film Study: How Saints rushing offense lines up vs. Raiders rushing defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
rsmith2783 Our offense without Mike Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Andrus Saints Offense at Raiders Defense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints Offense vs. Raiders Defense Preview - Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Dan in Lafayette Saints unsatisfied with offense, gratified by opening win SR News Page Articles 0
Espn: Bucs will have a better offense than the Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Andrus Saints defense & special teams keep offense in the game to beat Bucs 34–23 SR News Page Articles 0
Taker597 Honestly, it was a really underrated defensive/special team showcase that helped a rusty offense. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Film Study: How Saints’ rushing offense lines up vs. Buccaneers rushing defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Congratulations Legatron for being named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Brad Mojo Anyone use google play music (now being shut down in favor of youtube music) Tech-Talk Board 2