Our offense being compared to the COLTS (1 Viewer)

i love the saints, but I dont think so.

colts have the edge with

QB, WR, TE and OLine.

we might be better on defense however.

Think all the games we have played and you will see that we put up points it hard for to think that we can't put up points against any defense the problem lies in turnovers only.

I don't see how such a thought is out of you're consideration. Drew could easily being in the pro bowl as well as the manning boy. Drew has several targets..... and I mean several. You wont hear about Drew and just one other player.... he's got reggie, colston, joe, .... you get the point. Drew approaches the game the same and continues to manage this team as a real veteran. Its not inconceivable to think of Drew as being in the ball park.

Drew Brees leads the lead in passing yards and colston leads in recieving and tied for 1st in tds.

1. D. Brees NO 2604
2. D. McNabb PHI 2534
3. P. Manning IND 2527

Reggie Wayne IND 48 774 Marques Colston NO 54 869
Marvin Harrison IND 54 719 Joe Horn NO 30 507

right now we average one yard less of offense per game. I don't see how anyone could say we don't compare.

We are definitely comparable on offense if everyone is healthy and turnovers are limited. But we also need to be consistent. Where was Devery Henderson yesterday? One week he catches two awesome touchdown passes and then you don't hear a peep from him.

Overall, we look strong on offense but we need to improve our defense dramatically to go the distance.

We are definitely comparable on offense if everyone is healthy and turnovers are limited. But we also need to be consistent. Where was Devery Henderson yesterday? One week he catches two awesome touchdown passes and then you don't hear a peep from him.

Overall, we look strong on offense but we need to improve our defense dramatically to go the distance.

The Saints offense is basically unstoppable. If they can just limit the TO's and start to play a bit better D, The sky is the limit THIS YEAR!

Edit: After reading the Payton news conference thread, I guess Devery did play yesterday. (About 20 plays)

Last edited:
"That Saints offense...they sure are nuthin' compared to the Colts." Is that the comparison?

(I keed, I keed, I love our O!)

I saw a graphic during yesterday's game that said the Saints lead the league in 10+ play drives with over 20.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom