Our offense is our best defense (1 Viewer)

So if we come out rusty as ‘72 Chevy nova in Detroit, how do you like you’re crow?
How do you know that's going to happen? It's like you people have crystal balls at home or something. Did the rest of this season not matter?

How do you know we won’t?
How do you know that we WILL. Don't play that BS with me. Both of us don't know what will happen but I'll trust my instincts and say we'll be fine.

How do you know that we WILL. Don't play that BS with me. Both of us don't know what will happen but I'll trust my instincts and say we'll be fine.

Prescott still in a game where it meant absolutely nothing for them to win....
I’m a huge proponent of momentum

Prescott still in a game where it meant absolutely nothing for them to win....
I’m a huge proponent of momentum
What do the cowboys have to do with anything? They're a 4th seed playing in a wild card game soon, obviously they need that momentum.

What do the cowboys have to do with anything? They're a 4th seed playing in a wild card game soon, obviously they need that momentum.

So you agree it matters and we should have been all out trying to stomp the panthers?

So you agree it matters and we should have been all out trying to stomp the panthers?
No. The Panthers are playing because their coach needs the win to help keep his job. The Saints coach is holding his players back to get ready for a run at the Super Bowl. It makes quite a difference in why you do what you do.

The refs are doing all they can to keep Minnesota in the game
But the bears have zero to gain in winning, other then putting their foot on throats of their division rival
Absolutely hate that we laid down today

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom