Our running game last night... (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Looked pretty good for the most part! I cringed every time AK hit the turf, but he looks really good between the tackles.

Murray had 3 catches, definitely a different style runner than we are accustomed to lately but he looked like he was running with purpose and being able to rely on him in the passing game is HUGE!

Washington and Ozigbo both look really good to me. I think I like Ozigbo a little more at this point, because he just looks like he's ready to explode.

I was impressed with Murray. I hope he polish more before the season. He has a hell of a burst.

Washington and Ozigbo both look really good to me. I think I like Ozigbo a little more at this point, because he just looks like he's ready to explode.
more than likely Ozigbo was running against future security guards and HS coaches, look forward to seeing him earlier in a game
but he did look good

more than likely Ozigbo was running against future security guards and HS coaches, look forward to seeing him earlier in a game
but he did look good

Indeed, I hope he gets the opportunity. Coach tends to like to do things like that, I'll bet we see him earlier next game.

The run game has great potential this year. The only thing is Murray has to keep his pad level low. I know that's hard for a tall back like him, but he's going to absorb a lot of unnecessary punishment if he continues to run high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom