Our Saftey Situation? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think the team is confident with Bullocks and Kasevaharn at the the free saftey spot for now. But what about strong saftey? All we have is Roman Harper and Chris Reis. I think we could probably add some depth there. Just in case Harper goes down again. I dont think Jay Bellamy or Reis can cut it this time. I was just wondering what you guys thought. Will we address this in the draft? Or will we sign a free agent like Keith Davis or someone else? I just think it a position we dont talk about much and use a little attention. what do you guys think?

Dominique Barber in rounds 5-7.

p1fbsb1113F.jpg

Plus, he is Marion Barber's younger brother. And we know the Barbers are tough kids.

Tommy Zbikowski in the 3rd, if we still have or third. He seems like a Payton guy.

Tommy Zbikowski in the 3rd, if we still have or third. He seems like a Payton guy.

I liked Zbikowski in the combine and so did the commentators for what its worth. Supposedly he is a freak when it comes to training.. He had a very good combine and would be a great 3rd round pick...

Corey Lynch in the 5th or 6th, he is from Appalachian State. He is amazing on specail teams and he knows how to play the position. Payton may like him because he didn't go to a big name school.

I also like Dominique Barber from Minnesota, but I'm starting to like Corsey Lynch more, but I would be happy with either of those in the late rounds.

We need to do something. It would be nice to add at both positions; I sure hope the team is not comfortable with Bullocks and Kaesvahorn. I am not.

Dominique Barber in rounds 5-7.

Plus, he is Marion Barber's younger brother. And we know the Barbers are tough kids.

I wonder if they got so tough from having to grow up with girl names??:idunno: :idunno:

We really need help at this position, Bullocks was awful and KK played well but not until the end of the season. Tommy Z from Notre Dame would fit well and the kid loves to hit. He would really light up anyone coming across the middle

So, you guys see Tommy Z. playing free safety over Bullocks and Kaesviharn? The guy looks more like a SS prospect than FS, but I don't know if he would beat out Harper. It would make for great competition at that safety spot though.

Zbikowski in the third or Adams in the fifth.

We need to do something. It would be nice to add at both positions; I sure hope the team is not comfortable with Bullocks and Kaesvahorn. I am not.

I don't see them going into camp with just 4 safeties under contract.
Gleason and Bellamy haven't been resigned yet, either.
Something's gotta be going on with that IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom