Our seeding may come down to the Rams/Bears game. (1 Viewer)

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Looking at the playoff scenarios I think that game is the deciding factor. I had really hoped that the Rams would lose to the Seahawks or the Chiefs because that gave us breathing room but they squeaked both out. At this point I think it is 'possible' that we drop at least one more game (Panthers or Steelers.) In that case the Rams will hold the #1 seed...unless the Bears can take them down (it is in Chicago.) That would out us both at 14-2 and of course we hold the tie breaker. Now obviously if we win out it doesn't matter but it doesn't help that we have one of the hardest remaining schedules while the Rams have one of the easiest.

Playing around with that generator I could see us hosting the Cowboys or Seahawks in our first game.

Bears could be in trouble depending upon how bad Trubisky's shoulder really is. It will be interesting to see if they play him vs. Lions.

Rams could very easily overlook a team getting cocky. It may be an easier schedule for them but they still have to play the games. They could lose out just as easily to end the season if they lose their focus. Let's see if they can withstand the test of mental fortitude ahead of them.

If we win out we're the 1 seed. Seems pretty straight forward.

I don't see the Bears beating the Rams.

Rams are eventually going to slow down though on offense, but it helps that their schedule is so pathetically weak. Same with Kansas City.

Rams play in Chicago on 12/9 at night. With the Bears D, I wouldn't write them off so fast.

The Bears may lose to the Lions tomorrow if Daniel plays. The injury that Trubisky has, I hear, is similar to the one that derailed Jim McMahon in Chicago back in the 80's. He would miss a few games and then start a few, repeat. He eventually had to have it fixed. I can see the Bears playing Daniel against teams like the Lions and then bringing Trubisky out for games like the Rams. The Bears have been handling a few of their defensive players like that this season, including Khalil Mack.

I don't see our Saints losing any more this season. Only our remaining games on the schedule will impact our seeding

The Bears helped us get the one seed in 2009. Who thought Carolina would lose to the Lions? You just never know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom