Our TE's will have a big game tom. (1 Viewer)

nsingh93

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The reason why i say this is because, i just watched the Saints vs. Eagles playoff game and our TE's had 6 REC for 108 yards.

Each play the Linebackers either blitzed or went to the flats to cover reggie, leaving our TE completley open.

So with this being said, Jeremey Shockey will have a pro bowl game :9:

I won't disagree with you, but I think you'd be better served watching the Panthers / Eagles game from last week for an indication of Philly's current weaknesses.

We'll be going into this game with only 2 active TEs, Shockey and Thomas. Is that a concern?

In theory so should Bush for the same reasons. I just hope we pluck the Eagles good.

Keep plucking that chicken -- whatever that means.

I would like to think both Reggie and Shockey will have great games. They will use the TE position to help Bushrod some, though, which may cut down on catches by the TE.

shockey's has 48 receptions and 476 yards in all games played against the eagles

We'll be going into this game with only 2 active TEs, Shockey and Thomas. Is that a concern?
We are going to use Strief lined up next to Bushrod occasionally as a TE to help with blocking like we did last week

The reason why i say this is because, i just watched the Saints vs. Eagles playoff game and our TE's had 6 REC for 108 yards.

Each play the Linebackers either blitzed or went to the flats to cover reggie, leaving our TE completley open.

So with this being said, Jeremey Shockey will have a pro bowl game :9:

Lol. Reading this post, it kind of reminds me of an analysis for projecting a fantasy player's performance...

You sure you don't have Shockey on your fantasy team? :scratch:

I honestly expect big things from Reggie this week. Whether you love him or hate him, you have to admit that he sometimes has amazing games.

I expect this to be one of those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom