Our tight ends (1 Viewer)

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After watching yesterday's game, i couldn't help but be impressed with our tight ends. Individually, they are not going to shatter any records, but as a unit, they did everything that was asked of them. They blocked well and caught everything thrown at them.

Especially that 3rd down Miller catch that helped kill the clock. He had to stop his route and come back to get a ball that Brees threw off his back foot. That was a bad throw and was the type of pass that usually gets picked off.

Who dat to our 3 headed tight end!

After watching yesterday's game, i couldn't help but be impressed with our tight ends. Individually, they are not going to shatter any records, but as a unit, they did everything that was asked of them. They blocked well and caught everything thrown at them.

Especially that 3rd down Miller catch that helped kill the clock. He had to stop his route and come back to get a ball that Brees threw off his back foot. That was a bad throw and was the type of pass that usually gets picked off.

Who dat to our 3 headed tight end!

totally agree...they were awesome. This is why I don't think we go out and break the bank on Tony Gonzales. We've got too many holes on defense and will need the cash to keep Grant and bring in others. We don't need much more offensive fire power out of the TE position.

Impressed....But very worried every time one of them had the ball...We were yelling just hold on to it !!!!

Billy Miller= underrated

He catches almost everything thrown to him.

Easy, triggers. We have a collection of modestly competent, inexpensive tight ends who, when wide open, do a pretty good job of catching and holding onto passes from Drew Brees, who throws a very catchable ball and tries not to hang his receivers out to dry. It's just been about 11 years since we had Wesley Walls and knew a good tight end when we saw one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom