Ourlads pre-combine Mock Draft (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
15 New Orleans Barkevious Mingo* OB LSU 6040 238 4.55

A competitor with excellent lateral quickness. Runs plays down from the backside like a cheetah chasing a gazelle. Athletic enough to create inside pass rush pressure on stunts. Fast, quick, and explosive in his play. Can leverage a tackle back to the quarterback. A natural 3-4 rush outside linebacker. Will be new defensive coordinator Rob Ryan's Demarcus Ware.

Ourlads' 2013 NFL Mock Draft

Hey this site is pretty good, you can create your own mock draft.

Just curious. If Chance Warmack slides to us, and we snagged him. Would people be upset?

I think OT is more of a need than OG along the OLine IMO. If he has the strength to play OT, I'd be for it, but I've yet to read about him projecting as a RT or LT. Plus I'm pretty sure he'llbenlong gone by the time we pick. It seems to be setting up, and I know it's early, that we'll have a good choice of pass rushers and DLineman for our pick. I still see us going CB for some reason though. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got Xavier Rhodes or Banks if he fell that far. Not sure how I would feel about a CB because it takes a couple years to develop though...

That's exactly why I was curious about it. Nobody expects him to make it to 15 and that he's one of the best pro ready prospects. Now Guard is not one of our biggest holes, but would people freak if we went BPA there is what I was getting at

I guess they aren't high on Jordan and I don't see Vacarro going that low.

Yeah I thought that Jordan not being on there was a bit of a head scratcher. I think he definitely goes 1st round unless he's awful at the combine.

That's exactly why I was curious about it. Nobody expects him to make it to 15 and that he's one of the best pro ready prospects. Now Guard is not one of our biggest holes, but would people freak if we went BPA there is what I was getting at

I got ya. I'm against taking an O Lineman in the 1st under most cases with the way our FO coaches up most of our O Line draft picks. Without Kroemer, that may change, but I'll assume for now it doesn't. Anyone with knowledge know if Womack projects as an OT at all??? Very curious and would take if he did and his talent was Top 10 (though I'm sure if this was the case, he wouldn't last to 15)....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom