Saints Out Of Bounds latest....Saints future qb (speculation) (1 Viewer)

Who knows what will happen at this point, but it seems to me that this (for the right price and lots of incentives) is the best opportunity for Winston. He will be coached up by a Hall of Fame Coach and have a solid OL and good defense to support him. The money will clearly be an issue and alot will depend also on what kind of interest he will get from other teams and what they may be willing to pay Winston. My bet is on him staying for a incentive laden contract and prove it deal!
It seems a bit premature to label Sean a HOF coach. Let's see how he does after he loses a HOF QB. If he gets us another SB victory without Brees, I'm with you.

It seems a bit premature to label Sean a HOF coach. Let's see how he does after he loses a HOF QB. If he gets us another SB victory without Brees, I'm with you.
I think he’s getting close. If he gets to 200 wins with the championship he already has, it’s hard to say he’s not a lock. Especially when the only coach with 200 wins that’s not in Hall is the only one without a championship.

Really not looking forward to the potential era of mediocre/sub-par QB play. So hard to find a franchise QB you can rely on year in and year out.

I know, Captain Obvious here. I've just been living in Colorado and watching the Broncos go through it for the past 5 years and really hope the Saints can avoid that path. Without at least good QB play, a team is just sunk and hoping they hit the lottery in selecting the right one in the draft or breaking the bank to sign a FA. Again and again.

I guess Drew was well on his way to being a HOF qb before he came to New Orleans? SP had nothing to do with that?! All those pass plays that were drawn up, for DB to get all those stats...C'mon Man!!!

Last year Winston couldn’t find a team and settled on a job paying him $1M (not mad at that), but a year later and suddenly he is a hot commodity? Yeah, I’m not buying the buzz that the NFL is hot and heavy for Winston. We might be, but I doubt other teams are hungry for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom