OutlawSaint's SR Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

Did my usual most points fired in the whole league for the season and flameout first round. Happened to me so many times. 😂

Good luck to those in the championship. 😊

Did my usual most points fired in the whole league for the season and flameout first round. Happened to me so many times. 😂

Good luck to those in the championship. 😊
Heck, at least you made the playoffs. I had the fifth most points forced but finished 11th, because I had the most points scored against me than any other team. Basically, my opponent always had their best week when they faced my team. 😄

Heck, at least you made the playoffs. I had the fifth most points forced but finished 11th, because I had the most points scored against me than any other team. Basically, my opponent always had their best week when they faced my team. 😄
Man I’ve had that happen too. Lol it does suck.

Well we will wait and see. I wonder if they will just replay championship match ups in week 18 if the game is indeed canceled for good and void.
Fantasy leagues are doing the right thing!
AWP-352.jpg

I wonder if they will just replay championship match ups in week 18
Ah, this will cause some major issues... If you had a significant lead up to the Monday night game and and they just decided to drop week 17 for week 18, many heads will roll if you lose the following weekend. I have a 25 point lead on the guy who's been one game ahead of me the entire season, now I'm finally beating him in the championship game, with a huge lead, no way he's beating me unless Burrow has like a 5TD game, plus I have Cincy's kicker. If they do go to week 18, they need to keep the current scores and just replay the players for Buffalo and Cincy.

Reply to this if you are in the championship game! I don't know who is who. But points from last week will remain the same except for any Bills or Bengals players, those players will earn points for you this week and then we will see the totals after its manually added up. Easiest thing I could think of instead of adding up y'alls whole lineups for this week.

Reply to this if you are in the championship game! I don't know who is who. But points from last week will remain the same except for any Bills or Bengals players, those players will earn points for you this week and then we will see the totals after its manually added up. Easiest thing I could think of instead of adding up y'alls whole lineups for this week.
To me that’s the best option…

I’m not in your league, and we use the ESPN FF program. ESPN just went with the points scored in the time of the game and then ended it there. I got the notification of being the league champion yesterday. I think they should‘ve done in like the league, Yahoo huh, y’all are in so no one can complain. Oh well… I probably would’ve won anyway considering I was up over 25 pts plus I had the Cincy kicker. My opponent just had Burrow playing.

Last edited:
In a Sleeper money league, I was down 32 points going into the Monday game, but I had Burrow, Chase, Mixon and McPhearson going. In the first 9 minutes of the game, I gained 10 points and was on my way to beating him quite decisively (projected to win by 30 points). We decided to call it a tie and just split the $. He made out pretty good since it was supposed to be $525 to the Winner and $225 to the loser, but we ended up with $375 each.

In a Sleeper money league, I was down 32 points going into the Monday game, but I had Burrow, Chase, Mixon and McPhearson going. In the first 9 minutes of the game, I gained 10 points and was on my way to beating him quite decisively (projected to win by 30 points). We decided to call it a tie and just split the $. He made out pretty good since it was supposed to be $525 to the Winner and $225 to the loser, but we ended up with $375 each.
With those four, you clearly would’ve won, that sucks… But you did get paid…

I am in the consolation bracket and down by like 2 points with Chase and Dixon starting. Loser bracket for the loss!

After calculating points this team still won the championship game, congrats! Please message me with your name and address so I can ship you the Saints cards!
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 6.49.47 PM.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom