Outriders (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Demo is up...not a beta...all platforms

3 player coop with loots and endgame content...supposedly not going to be a live service game...no pvp

i played a little bit and it’s got shooty mechanics like the Division with abilities like Destiny...not sure if it’s a buy yet, gonna spend some more time with it this weekend

there are some videos on the YouTube I’ll post in the morning

so it's mostly okay...the mechanics are good enough, although aiming feels too slippery...the abilities are cool for the pyromancer class...i only played a little coop with a friend and the game is definitely designed for that...solo play probably won't that great

the loot is actually meaningful from the start...one gun perk can completely change your approach to combat...

the biggest issues i have are the awful story and dialogue...and the overall aesthetic is boring...

oh yeah, the cutscenes are there...there are a lot of them too....

definitely still on the fence about this one...it would be a lot of fun with a group but probably pretty boring as a solo player

so, yeah...

the mechanics are terrible. why do publishers keep making games where you can't jump? was there a fire-sale on sheetty game engines?

the mechanics are terrible. why do publishers keep making games where you can't jump? was there a fire-sale on sheetty game engines?

well, publishers don't make games at all so....

and yeah, i don't see an issue with not having a jump....the Division has no jumping mechanic and it works fine without it

well, publishers don't make games at all so....

and yeah, i don't see an issue with not having a jump....the Division has no jumping mechanic and it works fine without it
yeah but ur dum

the division is an abomination of sheet turds. it may as well be bald.

so it's mostly okay...the mechanics are good enough, although aiming feels too slippery...the abilities are cool for the pyromancer class...i only played a little coop with a friend and the game is definitely designed for that...solo play probably won't that great

the loot is actually meaningful from the start...one gun perk can completely change your approach to combat...

the biggest issues i have are the awful story and dialogue...and the overall aesthetic is boring...

definitely still on the fence about this one...it would be a lot of fun with a group but probably pretty boring as a solo player

so, yeah...

Find me a PS5 and I'll annoy you like old times.

I mean, even if you have the ability to jump, you can't do it right. I recall spending quite a bit of time in the Gorgon Maze because you could not figure out the Warlock jump.

yeah but ur dum

the division is an abomination of sheet turds. it may as well be bald.

The Division was pretty good. It just had sheetty end game until like a year after launch when they released the DLC with better content. Unfortunately, I bought that DLC, but UbiSoft would not let me play it.

I mean, even if you have the ability to jump, you can't do it right. I recall spending quite a bit of time in the Gorgon Maze because you could not figure out the Warlock jump.

Floofing isn’t for everyone...it takes mad skillz to floof properly

fork the warlock

so, yeah...
What, you're tired of the post apocalyptic sheet hole where everything and everyone sucks?

demo was ok, ill wait till its 30 bucks

mass effect shooting style i thought

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom