Saints Outside of Drew Brees who is your favorite all-time Saints player? (1 Viewer)

I would have to go with Ricky Jackson, Sam Mills, Wayne Martin. Wayne Martin deserves to be in the Hall. Never got the media he deserved. The media was all over Bryant Young back then but Wayne was every bit as good as him.

Wow, that’s a tough question to answer. I absolutely loved Pierre Thomas. Heck, he scored the first TD for the Saints in the Super Bowl, and that’s history for us! Then there’s this guy Taysom Hill, Deuce, Colston, Roaf, Pat Swilling, too many!!! But if I had to choose, I’d go with PT, best screen man in the NFL period

Outside of M.T and Brees. I look forward to seeing what Taysom and Deonte will do. Next season those two will play a big role in the Saints offense next year. Payton is probably drooling over the possibilities once they complete another camp.

Outside of Drew Brees?

Marques Colston is my all time favorite Saint period. For any number of reasons, a 7th round pick who likely wasn't even expected to make the team....in hindsight his combine numbers for a WR his size where pretty mind-blowing, he was a much better athlete than most believe....but....he also wanted to be great, he worked his tail off to become what he was...and I honestly believe he is the most underrated WR of all time....Tough as nails, never complained, total team player....
Totally agree. Lance Moore is pretty dang similar. Undrafted made a lot out of a little.
Met the team at practice in Mississippi in 08, Shokeys first practice. Had my Colston jersey on and got him to sign the 2. Then Drew to sign the 1. Told him that was my favorite play: Brees to Colston over the middle: the Crescent City Connection.

Marcus Colston, Jonathan Vilma, Pierre Thomas, Ricky Jackson, Deuce McAllister,...and the biggest...Lavoi Glover....man would talke all the time in the world to talk to fans and sign autographs.
If memory serves Glover had a special w Popeyes and Turley had a special w chicken box. LG was so good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom