Outside of the obvious in Brees and Vick this game could be decided by 4 players (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
2 returning for the Falcons in Hartwell and Abraham...and two for the Saints that may not go in Freddy and Colston.

They say a lot depends on when you catch a team. It seems like we are catching the Falcons with their backs against the wall and getting healthy.

That could be trouble for us. What do you think? I'm not liking the vibe.

Colston may be a go..it will be a gametime desicion as far as freddy who do they have besides crump that can catch?

Falcons don't stand a chance.

Freddy T will not play tomorrow according to ESPN Insider. That means Craft to play RCB spot.(Hope he plays well)

Jason Craft...

583655.jpg

If Craft is starting then Lelie will be an excellent fantasy play this weekend.

I've was worried about the last two games and even though we shot ourself in the foot during those last two I still have that same worrisome feeling this game as well. For some reason over the last few years whenever a team needs to come out of a slump they usually do it against the Saints. Now this is a different team so hopefully we pull ourselves out of a slump this game but I am nervous.

I would say our success comes down to the OL having no false starts, our DB's not getting burned to bad, and our WR's having no drops. Really, that's not a tall order. If we play clean ball, we will win easily. If we play sloppy ball it will get dicey.

Anybody worried about Abraham and Hartwell?

I'm getting to where i don't worry that much about who is lineing up against J Brown, (man, he has become a beast). I dont think Hartwell has ever been that great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom