Over 500 yards of total offense..... (1 Viewer)

FLIPPY

Angler of the Year
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Can I get a WHO DAtT?????

Jetsfan115

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
i predicted 450+ yards and 40+ points. looks like i was right. didn't i say 48 -20 for teh score too? IDK if i didn't i was close though

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
i predicted 450+ yards and 40+ points. looks like i was right. didn't i say 48 -20 for teh score too? IDK if i didn't i was close though

Hey Jetsfan115 you were scary close with that score prediction. Glad to prove you guys are the best team in New York and to shut these Giants fans up (TRSean in particular) lol. WHO DAT ????

Reaction score

AMEN BROTHER, Shows you guys are the best in the state of NY for sure. Overrated Giants didnt want any. Their "amazing" pass rush 0 sacks on brees and only 3 hits total WHOOOOOOOOOO DATTTTTTTTTTT:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Jetsfan115

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hey Jetsfan115 you were scary close with that score prediction. Glad to prove you guys are the best team in New York and to shut these Giants fans up (TRSean in particular) lol. WHO DAT ????

who dat!!
haha

AMEN BROTHER, Shows you guys are the best in the state of NY for sure. Overrated Giants didnt want any. Their "amazing" pass rush 0 sacks on brees and only 3 hits total WHOOOOOOOOOO DATTTTTTTTTTT:worthy::worthy::worthy:
again Who Dat!
haha

Did that sack of Brunell erase the 500+? :covri:

:gosaints:

numbers are overrated. point is you guys dominated. i guessed brees would throw for 350 and you would run for 150. brees threw for 369 and you ran for 137 i was close. gianst don't look so good when there playing a real team. saints are for real. giants aren't

Razzilon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It wasn't 500+ yards. They finished the game with 493 yards. Thanks to the stupid running plays called at the end of the game and not to mention the old man running away from a sack.

Jetsfan115

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It wasn't 500+ yards. They finished the game with 493 yards. Thanks to the stupid running plays called at the end of the game and not to mention the old man running away from a sack.

yeah, but the sainst took it easy on teh giants. you coulda had 55+ and 600_ yards had brees kept throwing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom