Over or Under: Adam Trautman's Stats for 2022 (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Over or Under Adam Trautman's Stats for 2022

589 Receiving Yards, 58 Receptions, 6 TDs

Last edited:
under yards at like 550.... say under on receptions at like 58 receptions.... and I have him at 3 TDs.... Nothing I see in him makes him an endzone threat at this moment, unfortunately.

I don't see a lot of YAC from him either.

I think he’s going to make a leap and be much improved this year, but he should be under those numbers because of the volume of targets the other receiving weapons on the offense will garner.

He's one of those receiving options and will probably be on the field as much as the top 3 receivers will be.
I think it comes down how well he can YAC. This is what seperate TEs.

He's getting pretty good at getting himself open in camp this year. I gotta see what he does after the catch.

Is this a trick question? Give me 5+ TDs with an 85-90% catch rate and I'll be happy. With the receiving options we have, we just him to make a few key plays on 3rd when the WRs are covered.

Last edited:
Under. I’d be happy with 500 yds but don’t see it with all the WR weapons, Taysom & Juwan TE targets, and AK targets.

Under. I’d be happy with 500 yds but don’t see it with all the WR weapons, Taysom & Juwan TE targets, and AK targets.
Well, I don't think you'll see much of Juwan at TE. Taysom will be postionless. So, Fish wil probably get majority of those pure TE snaps.

If you got to Cover Olave, MT, Landry, and Kamara.... Who's left to cover Fishman? A Slower coverage linebacker and there is only like 6 good ones in the league that can cover consistently. He could get a lot of targets.

30 catches 400 yards 6TDs

ish

Lots of other pass catching targets this year.

Well, I don't think you'll see much of Juwan at TE.
Why do you think that'll be the case after last years performance? That's genuine curiosity, too. Not trying to debate/white knight. I thought he did well, especially for a WR convert.

If everything goes according to plan and these WRs stay healthy and AK avoids suspension then he should be way under that. Those are 3rd leading receiver numbers. The targets just aren't going to be there to reach 60 catches and 600 yards.

Now having said that, I can see him reaching 6 TDs. Once the offense reaches the red zone and defenses have all of these other threats to worry about I'm sure Trautman will end up butt naked open for a few walk in scores. I think he has an opportunity to really shine in the red zone and short yardage.

Why do you think that'll be the case after last years performance? That's genuine curiosity, too. Not trying to debate/white knight. I thought he did well, especially for a WR convert.
He is an one dimensional undersized red zone pass catcher that was extremely sloppy with his route running and quitting on routes. He simply wasn't that good outside of the redzone. He's a great situational roleplayer for the endzone and that's really it. He's not a polish route runner and he can't block DE or chip that well.

He'll have a role here, but it's more so situational and gadget plays whereas Fish will be more of a integral piece on every down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom