Over watch Beta (1 Viewer)

Xbox Live: Da Parish Brah

I haven't played the Beta, but I've heard nothing but good things about this game. I believe I'll be buying it.

Dtee9DI.jpg

6 1/2 hours left, boys.

Are you buying it on PC or the potato?

EDIT: I bought it for the potato. Told the GameStop employee that it looked good after he sold it to me (he was playing it on console). He said, "well this is PS4 so it won't look quite as good for you.

Snarky ******.

Are you buying it on PC or the potato?

EDIT: I bought it for the potato. Told the GameStop employee that it looked good after he sold it to me (he was playing it on console). He said, "well this is PS4 so it won't look quite as good for you.

Snarky ******.

It runs at 60 FPS and 1080p on both consoles.

But I'm not surprised that a Gamestop employee didn't know what he was talking about or that a Gamestop customer believed him.

Been a while since a game made me lose track of time. Said I'd play a little last night. Looked at the clock, 3:30am.

Post up ur xbox one game tag's people.

Isn't it just another FPS ? What's so good about it ? Kinda looks like Halo and all the other ones out there. To each their own though. I never really got into FPS. I can't wait for Ghost Recon Wildlands though. Hennessy Rob and myself would play Ghost Recon 2 all damn night, lol. That was awhile back......

It runs at 60 FPS and 1080p on both consoles.

But I'm not surprised that a Gamestop employee didn't know what he was talking about or that a Gamestop customer believed him.

Maybe he was referring to PC. 1440p with 100+ FPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom