Overlord Cthulhu overthrown! See our new ruler! (2 Viewers)

And here you are sucking up to them already. They're not even listed in the Presidential race. D or R? Abortion or not? Katrina relief or not? Geez!

That is one heckuva pic though. Makes me want a scrimp sammich, but a scrimp that we are already used to. This one looks like it'll kill ya when you eat it.

See those two bright yellow appendages? Instead of pincers, he's got those and he can snap them forward fast enough to crack a snail shell...or split your finger wide open.

Mantis shrimp may have swiftest kick in the animal kingdom

"The speed of this strike exceeds most animal movements by far," said biologist Sheila Patek, a Miller Post-doctoral Fellow at UC Berkeley. "It's insanely fast, but important for generating the forces necessary to crush its preferred food - snails."

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2004/04/21_shrimp.shtml

See those two bright yellow appendages? Instead of pincers, he's got those and he can snap them forward fast enough to crack a snail shell...or split your finger wide open.

Yeah, yeah, that's all well and good but how do they taste?

They're not really a shrimp either. Bigger. In Southeast Asia, they're served deep fried.

shrimpmantis.jpg

When you specifically want to order mantis shrimp, you ask for "squillas."

img_1190.jpg

The sushi version is called "shako."

shako.jpg

Y'all are a bunch of brown nosers, I'm gonna be the leader of the resistance.

If you are going to be the leader of the resistance, then I would like to be your 2nd in command. We may need to draw up first strike plans, we wouldn't want to wait for them to take over before we strike.

In His house in R'Lyeh, Great Cthulhu lies dreaming. Of scampi, with lemonzest and capers.

Never tried that.. infact I've never heard of it.

I like Lousiana fish fry products, but I wouldn't mind trying some crawfish with your recommended seasoning. You cookin? :hihi:

You provide the crawfish and the transportation and I'll bring the Rex. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom