Overrated SEC (1 Viewer)

I compare it to a baseball game full of blind batters

Both pitchers would have perfect games. It would be labeled as the greatest defensive battle ever. Rednecks would rejoice and claim that their baseball league is superior to all others because of the dominant pitching.

I compare it to a baseball game full of blind batters

Both pitchers would have perfect games. It would be labeled as the greatest defensive battle ever. Rednecks would rejoice and claim that their baseball league is superior to all others because of the dominant pitching.

That's nice

LC, you bring up great points. The bottom line is if we had a play off system it would be solved on the field. Not us so called experts.

LC, I find it funny that you point out that LSU has no quality ooc wins yet at the same time had to face 4 top 10 teams on the road this year. Texas hasn't faced 4 top ten teams in the last 3 years much less on the road. Exactly what ooc conference wins do they have? The point of scheduling big ooc games is to improve the strength of schedule. Pac 10 teams must do this, the big east should do this, the big 12 should do this but when you play in the SEC West you would be crazy to schedule big time ooc games. LSU 2-2 against top 10 teams. Texas 0-2 and one of those has no business being anywhere near the top ten.

See, bclemms...sipping the kool aid just like every other writer/voter/media/coach/NCAA football fan/person. There only are/were 4 SEC teams in the top 10 this year b/c they were overrated.

See, bclemms...sipping the kool aid just like every other writer/voter/media/coach/NCAA football fan/person. There only are/were 4 SEC teams in the top 10 this year b/c they were overrated.

I know. SEC blows. They will get lucky this year and when more bowls than they lose just like they do every year but it wont change the fact that they aren't named Texas.

The stats don't lie. The SEC is 4th out of the 6 BCS conferences when they leave the conference.

The middleweight division might be more competitive than the heavyweight division, because there are more fighters that are equal in ability in the middleweight division. That doesn't mean one of them would step up into heavyweight and win.

Nobody has a good retort for facts and stats, as I expected.

SEC = overrated.

LC must not watch many college games. You would have to be blind as a bat not to see that SEC teams makes non-SEC conference teams look like glorified highschool teams. Pay attention boy.

So why exactly was this brought back up to the top? Florida showed pretty decisively that the SEC is tops. And after LSU wins, they'll put more distance between SEC BCS Titles and the other conferences.

When I saw this thread I had to do a double-take, since Flordia blew out Ohio State in the ship last year. Then I saw the date when Lose Cannon originally put up this thread.

So why exactly was this brought back up to the top? Florida showed pretty decisively that the SEC is tops. And after LSU wins, they'll put more distance between SEC BCS Titles and the other conferences.

Because most people on this board actually tried to claim Bama as a "good SEC team" and a "quality win" :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Didn't you claim Bama as a "good SEC team" and a "quality win"? Regardless, it's about as humorous as Saban being a Top 5 coach or Michigan being a Top 3 program.

Michigan has the most wins ever in college football. Not sure why you chose to bring that, of all things, up, but way to own yourself :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom