Overreaction and Observation Thread (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
The Bad:

1. Offense timing is off.
2. Mark Ingram in back-to-back weeks made costly fumbles. He's not big enough, not strong enough and doesn't have game awareness.
3. I'm back-to-back weeks, Lattimore it's involved in and incredibly stupid penalty situation where he retaliates, this time he got ejected. Incredibly stupid plays in back-to-back weeks. He's going to cost us a playoff game.
4 The Saints are not going to win a Super Bowl this season. I felt that before the first game of the season. We are going to win a lot of games, make the playoffs but lose in the playoffs due to a problem we all saw early in the season. And I think it's going to be Lattimore's inability to keep his cool. CGJ could get under anyone's skin and NEVER retaliated, but seemed to get us penalties that helped us. Lattimore it's going to cost us if in the post season of we make it. Mark my words.
5. The refs. Heyzeus Kristo. HOW many times are we going to be on the wrong side of HIGHLY questionable officiating?! Even the commentators were remarking about it. Just awful. And how can you justify ejecting Latt when Fournette hot him first, then Evans brought his female dog donkey onto the field and got a defenseless Latt? Just really unacceptable. It's bad enough our boys are fighting their hearts out but to downright steal the game with high impact moment calls, that late Winston INT most likely doesn't happen if the previous drive by the Bucs wasn't extended by two QUESTIONABLE penalties that gifted them first downs and an eventual TD.

The Good:

1. Michael Thomas is bigger and better. He's so incredibly freaking strong. I'm loving what I'm seeing from him.
2. The defense is LEGIT!! To hold the all world Brady to 0 points in a half is amazing. These boys are wreak havoc, barring injury.
3. Once the rhythm/chemistry between Winston and Olave improves, this offense is going to be a problem. If AK stays healthy, if we stay healthy, we will be a problem.

I'll come back to lost anything more I can think of later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom