Overreaction Overreaction (1 Viewer)

Gentilly504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Stop crying after 3 games! I think the Saints will make the playoffs. Do I think they will make Super Bowl? No but the Saints are 1-2. 13 games to go. Relax! The defense will get better. Plus, with no fans at games, home field is a wash.

We will win our next 4 games. Next week we will work out some kinks and gain some much needed confidence. Be prepared for a 10-6 finish

Stop crying after 3 games! I think the Saints will make the playoffs. Do I think they will make Super Bowl? No but the Saints are 1-2. 13 games to go. Relax! The defense will get better. Plus, with no fans at games, home field is a wash.
So we went from Super Bowl to just making the playoffs?

Can apathy be considered an overreaction? I've pretty much accepted that the window closed, I just want this season to end. I've been through enough this year.

Kinda hard to do a "sky is not falling" thread when you say the Saints won't make the Super Bowl in a Super Bowl or bust year lol

If the issues weren’t so consistent, it would be easier to be optimistic. But it’s been the same issues every single week with no hint of improvement.

I’m not super upset. This whole year is marred with asterisks. Win or lose, I’m just enjoying my Sunday’s with friends and family

Do we need to be the perfect 13 win team or can we win some ugly and get bullied a bit early? I like this team getting punched in the mouth early and learning some hard lessons now vs later. Don't count a Drew and Payton lead team out on evolving over the season. Yes Drew needs to push the ball down field, but this team will find ways to win. I think mostly, the play-calling needs to get more creative

Your fault. Never was Super Bowl or bust to me. I didn’t think this team was going to the Super Bowl before the season started.

My fault or not, to me it is not a overaction it is just a reaction since being Brees last year with three straight years of super bowl hopes crushed in the playoffs it was super bowl or bust to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom