Owned: 'American Idol' beats 'Dances with the Stars' head-to-head (1 Viewer)

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Literally.........LOL!

Now, this is a thread worth discussion. :yes:

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wish they'd both just go away :yes:

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
which just brings up how sad our society really is

how that many people watch those those is beyond me

:D

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Owned: 'American Idol' beats 'Dances with the Stars' head-to-head

& I am happy to report that I contributed to neither...

how anyone watch that tripe when ninja warrior is on is beyond my comprehension.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
I actually caught an episode of American Idol and the rocker chick was good to watch for her originality and energy. The rocker dude did a pretty good rendition of Eleanor Rigsby, too. The rest of them should have been shot on sight for the butcher jobs they did on the Beatles songs.

Then yesterday the rocker chick got tossed, further supporting my opinion that America's taste's in music are *****y. I will no go back to ignoring this program and ridiculing the people who follow it and vote.

You are what is wrong with American music today. Stop buying and listening to crap.

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon Elizabeth is teh hawt

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I actually caught an episode of American Idol and the rocker chick was good to watch for her originality and energy. The rocker dude did a pretty good rendition of Eleanor Rigsby, too. The rest of them should have been shot on sight for the butcher jobs they did on the Beatles songs.

Then yesterday the rocker chick got tossed, further supporting my opinion that America's taste's in music are *****y. I will no go back to ignoring this program and ridiculing the people who follow it and vote.

You are what is wrong with American music today. Stop buying and listening to crap.

What made you tune in?
Had you seen more than one episode, you would understand why the rocker chick got voted off, I think.

hah No tm on the :yes:?
:(

TPS

Reaction score
>>hah No tm on the :yes:?

Already understood. Do you watch That's Amore, Saintslady? I think for a stupid drama show, the chicks are fairly hot. I hope he ends up with the virgin though she isn't the hottest. :shrug:

TPS

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
>>hah No tm on the :yes:?

Already understood. Do you watch That's Amore, Saintslady? I think for a stupid drama show, the chicks are fairly hot. I hope he ends up with the virgin though she isn't the hottest. :shrug:

TPS

LOL. No, I don't watch that one. I did see a bit of the show Tila Tequila where the "That's Amore" guy came off of. Did you ever see her? She's bi, and a lot of guys think she is hot.

Oh, I was teasing about the tm. Silly stuff, though I'm flattered by the usage. :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom