Owned: 'American Idol' beats 'Dances with the Stars' head-to-head (1 Viewer)

>>hah No tm on the :yes:?

Already understood. Do you watch That's Amore, Saintslady? I think for a stupid drama show, the chicks are fairly hot. I hope he ends up with the virgin though she isn't the hottest. :shrug:

TPS

LOL. No, I don't watch that one. I did see a bit of the show Tila Tequila where the "That's Amore" guy came off of. Did you ever see her? She's bi, and a lot of guys think she is hot.

Oh, I was teasing about the tm. Silly stuff, though I'm flattered by the usage. :ezbill:

I watch American Idol with my wife when basektball isnt on. They are at least playing for something. Whats the point of the Dancing show? Congrats you can dance better than Jerry Springer. Woo!

:jpshakehead:

i am disappointed

Fwiw I pull for them to screw up most of the time. Unless they are hot. I would rather a hot chick win so if she gets popular maybe she will become slutty and have some nude pictures on the net. My priorities are in line. Kind of.

I watch American Idol with my wife when basektball isnt on. They are at least playing for something. Whats the point of the Dancing show? Congrats you can dance better than Jerry Springer. Woo!

I don't watch Dancing. But, I believe they play for a charity.

I don't watch either show, but I just wanted to post on a JCODE originale [tm]

/exclusive

>>Did you ever see her? She's bi, and a lot of guys think she is hot.

She had a nice body, but she was kind of squirrlley to me. My niece and nephew watched that show religiously, so if I was in that room on the computer, we'd watch it.

FWIW, I carry the [tm] for :yes:/ : 17 : back to about 2001.

TPS

My AI watching has gone down this year. I am a reality junkie and there is just to much on. I just cannot watch this year. For those that have watched all the season where does this one compare as far as talent with the others.

moblog_ea9a5f332ddff.jpg

What made you tune in?
Had you seen more than one episode, you would understand why the rocker chick got voted off, I think.
My wife turned it on and I was sitting across the room with my laptop...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom