Ozark season 3 this Friday 3/27/2020 (1 Viewer)

seagull

2010 World Champions
Reaction score
Do not remember if I finished Season 2, but I will be ready.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Cool
Kinda surprised more shows haven’t moved their releases up
Woot woot!!!!! Yeah, I hear ya, I'm really disappointed in both Netflix and Amazon, would have thought they would make a huge effort to expand both movies and shows to the extent possible....but no, doesn't seem like they really care to do that....

TenTwo

Are you touched in the head or something?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I rewatched both seasons a couple weeks back. Easily a top 5 all time series for me. LOVE the writing, character development and story line in Ozark. I am excited, I expect I will be done with it sometime Saturday.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Two eps into season 3 and I feel bad for Marty, his wife is still finding ways to get them all killed.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
if the US ever legalizes drugs, what will most TV shows and movies be about?

enjoyed ep 1 - has not tightened up narratively any - season 1 was in the BB or Fargo realm. now it's more like late season Peaky Blinders -still lots of fun

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm three episodes in.

Episode two was a mess. The worst one I can remember.

Episode three was encouraging. Hopefully they are back on track.

The solution of cracking the slot machines and everyone winning at once was ridiculous. Why wouldn't you just call the police? I'm sure the Feds would be very interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DerrickB Delay the season and shorten it to 13 games idea Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Dan in Lafayette 2020 New Orleans Saints Team Outlook: Overcoming Bad Beats For Another Playoff-Bound Season SR News Page Articles 0
Zack Lee Hanna season 2. (prime) Everything Else Board 24
BobE LSU receives 3 championship rings after perfect season Collegiate Sports Board 4
RedJem Email for Season ticket holders coming soon Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 27
tomwaits Do you think there will be a 2020 season? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Nolaboy1970 Saints Saints 2009 season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Scary Info on Why the Season May Not Take Place - from a Claimed Insider Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 131
How many regular season games will the NFL have in 2020? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Lattimore NFL If/when the 2020 season is cancelled... what happens? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
New Orleans Pelicans will scrimmage Brooklyn, Denver, Milwaukee before season resumes in Orlando Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints D-line coach says Marcus Davenport 'definitely has room to get better' even after strong second season SR News Page Articles 0
NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem beginning in 2020 season: AP Source Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Question??? Will the Uncertainty of the Season Impact Player Conditioning and Injuries? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
Dan in Lafayette Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith is primed for a breakout season in 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Larry Holder on Saints training camp and biggest surprises for upcoming season SR News Page Articles 0

Headlines

Top Bottom