Ozark season 3 this Friday 3/27/2020 (3 Viewers)

How much violence are you looking for in order to classify a show as violent as opposed to non-violent? The season literally starts off with a guy getting his neck slit and ends with a woman getting shot at point blank range and blood splattering all over the place. lol

By this standard, the movie Scarface isn't very violent either.
that's Parks and Rec level violence

that type of violence on a drug show is much closer to BBC detective shows than any sort of breaking bad or the wire or fargo or any similar genre show

Man this show is fantastic. Also Laura Linney is beautiful. I’d never heard of her before this show, I’m smitten.

How much violence are you looking for in order to classify a show as violent as opposed to non-violent? The season literally starts off with a guy getting his neck slit and ends with a woman getting shot at point blank range and blood splattering all over the place. lol

By this standard, the movie Scarface isn't very violent either.
Yes and did we conveniently forget the first show of season one? Some people are simply foolish.

So what would be "the drug lord's" motivation for this?

He knows there is a conflict between the lawyer and the Byrds (remember she basically pitches taking over for the Byrds to him) and the Byrds are more valuable to him. He can get another lawyer. Brilliant money launderers with a a social and financial foothold in the U.S. don't grow on trees.

Good call, thinking about it, I thought he was the best character of season 3, sure would be a nice twist if he was still alive....

The irony is, that he being killed, makes him that much better a character.

Last edited:
Well, all caught up and can now participate, few that was agonizing.

He knows there is a conflict between the lawyer and the Byrds (remember she basically pitches taking over for the Byrds to him) and the Byrds are more valuable to him. He can get another lawyer. Brilliant money launderers with a a social and financial foothold in the U.S. don't grow on trees.

Maybe, actually more probably likely....my first thought was she was lowkey cooperating with the FBI on some level....

What happened to Wendy's brother was terrible.

Help please. Tried to google to no avail.
As my vision is very low now I was unable to see what was on the phone that made the sub take all phones and trash them while calling the kids sociopaths. Any help on what the image on the phone was? Or are we not supposed to know and use our own imaginations?

Tyia

Help please. Tried to google to no avail.
As my vision is very low now I was unable to see what was on the phone that made the sub take all phones and trash them while calling the kids sociopaths. Any help on what the image on the phone was? Or are we not supposed to know and use our own imaginations?

Tyia
they never said - it's really up to you to determine
my guess it was a nekkid photo of her a bf took and posted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom