Ozark season 3 this Friday 3/27/2020 (1 Viewer)

Help please. Tried to google to no avail.
As my vision is very low now I was unable to see what was on the phone that made the sub take all phones and trash them while calling the kids sociopaths. Any help on what the image on the phone was? Or are we not supposed to know and use our own imaginations?

Tyia

Yeah I don't think it was ever intended for us to know, which is odd.

I was thinking maybe it was a pic of him in a compromising position with another man, especially after seeing his "failure" with Ruthie, but that went in a completely different direction obviously.

Odd writing there overall to not explain that.

As my vision is very low now I was unable to see what was on the phone that made the sub take all phones and trash them while calling the kids sociopaths. Any help on what the image on the phone was? Or are we not supposed to know and use our own imaginations?

Tyia
It was a video of the "no-call" vs the rams

Yeah I don't think it was ever intended for us to know, which is odd.

I was thinking maybe it was a pic of him in a compromising position with another man, especially after seeing his "failure" with Ruthie, but that went in a completely different direction obviously.

Odd writing there overall to not explain that.
??
it was definitely something bad involving the girl

the reason he couldn't perform with ruth was bc of his anti-depressants, that;s why he flushed them and upset wendy and then was able to 'perform'
and why he started going loco

??

the reason he couldn't perform with ruth was bc of his anti-depressants, that;s why he flushed them and upset wendy and then was able to 'perform'

Yea it was 100% a picture involving the girl, no other reason around it.

Sad to see him go, he was a great actor. His scene in the taxi was epic

??

Oh yeah I know that. Just saying that at that moment of the failure, I was thinking "well, guess we know what the whole picture on the phone thing is leading to now."

The worst part of that show is now I have to wait a year to see new ones. It's a fantastic show with great writing. I think Marty's trip to Mexico is what convinced Navarro how valuable he is. He was always going to pick him over Helen after that. Them ending the war was huge also because Navarro was at the breaking point.

The worst part of that show is now I have to wait a year to see new ones. It's a fantastic show with great writing. I think Marty's trip to Mexico is what convinced Navarro how valuable he is. He was always going to pick him over Helen after that. Them ending the war was huge also because Navarro was at the breaking point.
During that episode I kept yelling at navarro, HE WANTS TO WIN!... then the next episode he told Wendy that and I did a touchdown celebration.

Wow! The scene with Marty and the KC Mob boss after Ruth gets beat up! Awesome Heisenberg moment. Marty’s balls dropped finally.
My oldest is just starting to hit puberty
I’m thinking about doing the Mexican cartel prison thing since it worked so well on Marty

I think Ben is dead but the idea that he is alive could work. I think Marty would have to be involved. He would have preemptively contacted Navarro, explaining how Helen is moving against him and cannot be trusted. Somehow, Marty convinces Navarro to spare Ben with some other arrangement. This involves convincing everyone else (Wendy, Ruth, Jonah, etc.) that Ben is dead. The kicker could be that it is actually Erin in the body bag, but it needs to be staged as Ben to convince Ruth at the crematorium. Either way, something needs to be done about Erin, right?

It would be a fun plot twist, but I'm still gonna go with Ben dead.

Tyia
Some good suggestions on here already. I thought it was a picture of Ben getting nasty with the student. But depending on her age, the authorities would have more aggressively pursued Ben. So that makes me think it was just a nekked photo of her alone or with another bf.

I think Ben is dead but the idea that he is alive could work. I think Marty would have to be involved. He would have preemptively contacted Navarro, explaining how Helen is moving against him and cannot be trusted. Somehow, Marty convinces Navarro to spare Ben with some other arrangement. This involves convincing everyone else (Wendy, Ruth, Jonah, etc.) that Ben is dead. The kicker could be that it is actually Erin in the body bag, but it needs to be staged as Ben to convince Ruth at the crematorium. Either way, something needs to be done about Erin, right?

It would be a fun plot twist, but I'm still gonna go with Ben dead.
but it's the "somehow" that's key
Ben is a wildcard who could take the Byrds and Navarro down
so not only do you have to convince navarro that it's not bad to keep Ben alive, you'd have to convince him that this bi-polar guy whose chief talents are beautiful hair and volatility is actually good to have around - and there is just nothing that supports that idea

but yes, erin definitely should be dealt with - the issue there is that with helen out of the picture there are no immediate emotional stakes for anyone
BUT they could build something where Jonah obsesses over their kiss and seeks her out or tries to protect her or something - i could see that

Some good suggestions on here already. I thought it was a picture of Ben getting nasty with the student. But depending on her age, the authorities would have more aggressively pursued Ben. So that makes me think it was just a nekked photo of her alone or with another bf.
Ben's whole shtick is that he's a righteous but unstable crusader - him being a sleeze from jump undermines everything about him (and also completely torpedoes his 'these drugs make me impotent' plot)

* i know you weren't advocating any of the things - you were just talking them through

??

my hand and leg work just fine on my meds. dude needed a new doctor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom