Ozark season 3 this Friday 3/27/2020 (2 Viewers)

Just finished it early this morning. Awesome. Did not see that ending coming. The whole fiasco with Ben was white knuckle watching. You could totally anticipate that train derailing as it went hurling down the tracks, but wow, very well done. Like his acting throughout, but really loved it towards the end, especially when he was with Wendy.

Still do not know what to make of Wyatt and Darlene, I have dated older women (by quite a bit), but not old enough to be my grandmother. He is smart/street smart, so he has to know how bat crazy she is, so I dont get why they had stayed together beyond a hook up. That scene when he tells Ruth that Darlene wants him to meet her mom was pretty funny!

Just finished it early this morning. Awesome. Did not see that ending coming. The whole fiasco with Ben was white knuckle watching. You could totally anticipate that train derailing as it went hurling down the tracks, but wow, very well done. Like his acting throughout, but really loved it towards the end, especially when he was with Wendy.

Still do not know what to make of Wyatt and Darlene, I have dated older women (by quite a bit), but not old enough to be my grandmother. He is smart/street smart, so he has to know how bat crazy she is, so I dont get why they had stayed together beyond a hook up. That scene when he tells Ruth that Darlene wants him to meet her mom was pretty funny!
well for one Wyatt does/did not have the most stable home life - a lover/mom figure it not tootoo surprising

it's one season but split into two halves...some might call it two seasons but that would be insanity

??
I get why amc did that to breaking bad
Not sure what Netflix gets out of playing that game
(Unless Ozark is a tentpole title that people subscribe just to watch and then drop right after - that would make sense I guess)

That's how Netflix did The Ranch, they split each season in 2 halves.
But when it comes to networks shows, that is the norm. Just about every TV show I watch has a mid season break. The first series I remember doing this was LOST.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom