Ozzy Osbourne retires from touring (1 Viewer)

At his age, I'm wouldn't be surprised. But considering all the health issues he's had and his latest injury, I'm surprised he didn't hang it up sooner.

He's absolutely right to quit touring but, if he can recover, I think he'll potentially do some one off performances here and there. The man loves his music.

Never saw him live, but own several of his works. Wish him the best.
I got to see him live during his No More Tears tour back in the 90's at UNO when he toured with the OG lineups of Sepultura and Alice In Chains (Layne Staley performed in a wheelchair with a broken leg in a cast). It was also the last filmed concert for Head Banger's Ball on MTV for the final episode of that show (Riki Rachtman was at the show). It still remains easily as one of the best concerts that I've ever been to. I think I still have my concert t-shirt somewhere...

Saw him (Black Sabbath) at City Park Stadium back in the day. I think it was labeled "THE DAY OF ROCK N ROLL" . Louisiana Laroux, Foreigner, 38 special and maybe Loverboy or it could have been Little Feat played that rainy day. Not sure of the year, but it was in the early 80's.

I'm not a huge Ozzy fan, but I loved the albums that Randy Rhoads was on....magical....and great music to run on the treadmill to....he has had a very loooonnnggggg run and it probably very lucky to be alive....

Was lucky enough to see him on the No More Tours Tour in 2018 at Jiffy Lube Live in Virginia. The Prince of Darkness is a hell of a showman and will be missed.

Hell of a ride Ozzy. Hell of a ride.......
He played here in Salisbury in 1991 or 92 I believe. Opened up with Mister Tinkertrain. Great concert, after the dullards in this town tried to prevent the show cuz batz

Sold out, of course!

Last edited:
I'm not a huge Ozzy fan, but I loved the albums that Randy Rhoads was on....magical....and great music to run on the treadmill to....he has had a very loooonnnggggg run and it probably very lucky to be alive....
I have quite a bit of Ozzy/Sabbath/Dio for lifting/running. Love Diary of a Madman, Supernaut, Paranoid, Flying High Again…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom