P Rob first big test against Falcons (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Saints brought back Patrick Robinson to play the slot receivers. Well, he'll see a notable one this Sunday in Calvin Ridley, whom I suspect Matt Ryan will attempt to target more. I hope P Rob is ready.

Good observation, he was also brought in to give more vet stability and leadership to the secondary. We have a lot of youth back there. Hope he fairs well and everything goes well.
Go PRob.
mb

Saints brought back Patrick Robinson to play the slot receivers. Well, he'll see a notable one this Sunday in Calvin Ridley, whom I suspect Matt Ryan will attempt to target more. I hope P Rob is ready.

Isn't this the same guy that played slot on a championship defense last year? And we hope he is ready to cover a rookie? I hope the scheme, other players, and coaching is ready. Are we really worried about PRob the player?

And I believe the receivers that Tampa has running the slot are much better than Ridley at this point in time. Ridley disappreared the first week when the Eagles pressed him at the line.

From what I saw Sunday he did pretty well against Landry. He did have one PI that was real ticky tack at best. I think he will hold his own against Ridley.

Last edited:
More worried about Lattimore honestly.

Lattimore will have a good game vs. the Falcons. It's largely a mental thing, and I'm sure he's anxious to put to rest the comments from all of the Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers. :blabla:

DROY was NOT a fluke.

We'll see come Sunday. :munch:

:gosaints:

Last edited:
Sanu is the Falcons slot receiver. Ridley plays outside. They may switch here and there, but not very often.

Crawley will see a lot of Ridley, and I would assume PRob will see some as well if they move Jones down in the slot and have Ridley flank him outside.

The key to beating the Falcons is not allowing any long touchdowns. The red zone is their kryptonite. PRob will be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom