P. Thomas healthy - full practice (1 Viewer)

Why do we keep getting Mike Bell updates? I thought it was understood that he would not return until, at the earliest, the Giants game.

Good to know!

Sounds like he's over his case of the flu, too. I tell you what, that is one very tough guy. I still admire him tremendously for playing with two cracked ribs against the Bears in that 2007 game.

In fact, he's so tough that if I had seen him with IVs in each arm, I would be likelier to suspect that he was filling those IV bags with pure win rather than having any fluids pumped into him.

I'm looking for Hamilton to have a good game as well......and I'll give all the credit to that O line.....and Heath Evans...

Good to know!

Sounds like he's over his case of the flu, too. I tell you what, that is one very tough guy. I still admire him tremendously for playing with two cracked ribs against the Bears in that 2007 game.

For some reason I go back to thinking of Ricky Jackson playing with broken and wired Jaw. And I am trying to imagine what would have happened if he were preparing to tackly a cracked-rib pierre thomas.

Don't know why that image went in my mind.

Why do we keep getting Mike Bell updates? I thought it was understood that he would not return until, at the earliest, the Giants game.

I guess it's because people want Bell updates. It's fine, though, we have great depth at the position and complete updates only give the fans more information about the players that they want to see on the field. I don't see it as taking away from PT, Bush, or Hamilton at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom