P2p ? (1 Viewer)

Phenyl-2-Propanone (Phenyacetone, P2P) can be made in a single step by a free-radical reaction between benzene and acetone [1,2]. The reaction relies upon the special oxidative powers of manganese(III)acetate, Mn(OAc)3. Normally when a compound is oxidized, two electrons are removed from the compound (forming a charged ion), but manganese(III)acetate is able to remove only one, creating a very reactive free radical, which reacts with almost anything nearby.

In this case, the manganese(III)acetate reacts with acetone to form an acetone radical, acetic acid and manganese(II)acetate:
p2pmaking1.gif

The formed acetone radical immediately reacts with a benzene molecule, forming a non-aromatic intermediate radical, which with the aid of a second molecule of manganese(III)acetate is oxidatively deprotonated to form phenyl-2-propanone:
p2pmaking2.gif

http://designer-drugs.com/pte/12.162.180.114/dcd/chemistry/p2p.manganese.html

There are other methods that may be easier for a beginner, but I would carefully weigh how much you need the cheap meth/ecstasy before attempting DIY.

Ok, I guess the jokes over Pbody: go to www.download.com. I'm not expert in this field but Limewire is popular and the torrents.Just look at the sites most popular downloads and you'll find what everyone else is probably using.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom