Pac Man Jones Interview on 103.3 ESPN (1 Viewer)

I would gladly welcome here with those insurance type clauses in his contract. He was very good in TEN. Sadly he was suspended in 07 and we did not get to use him. I am sure the Titans D would have been EVEN BETTER than it was w/o him. He is great at his position. While he had a few ints and an INT for a Td he is even better at batting the ball down. He is very quick off the line and more times than not a qb wouldnt throw to the WR hes covering. I would give up as high as a 3rd for his talent on this team but I think it would be more like a 4th/5th rd conditional pick. Knowing he has sat out a year and is hungry to play and probably in need of money you can almost gaurentee you will have one of the best CB this year and IF you structure his contract right make it performance based with small increments each year then he is likely to continue to perform great. And yes I would want him around our guys because we have such great guys on our team I am sure they can could and would gladly help him get his head on straight and his act together.

I would gladly welcome here with those insurance type clauses in his contract. He was very good in TEN. Sadly he was suspended in 07 and we did not get to use him. I am sure the Titans D would have been EVEN BETTER than it was w/o him. He is great at his position. While he had a few ints and an INT for a Td he is even better at batting the ball down. He is very quick off the line and more times than not a qb wouldnt throw to the WR hes covering. I would give up as high as a 3rd for his talent on this team but I think it would be more like a 4th/5th rd conditional pick. Knowing he has sat out a year and is hungry to play and probably in need of money you can almost gaurentee you will have one of the best CB this year and IF you structure his contract right make it performance based with small increments each year then he is likely to continue to perform great. And yes I would want him around our guys because we have such great guys on our team I am sure they can could and would gladly help him get his head on straight and his act together.

:plus-un2: :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom