Pac12 championship (1 Viewer)

All the CFP Committee had to do was wait until teams like LSU & USC just eliminated themselves. This puts the Buckeyes & Bama back in the mix. :covri:

The only part I hate about this is that the PAC 12 will have all year to say "We came very close to the CFP. Had we got in we would have won it." That was the main/only reason I wanted USC to make it. Just to get their arse whipped and have to shut up about it.

Caleb, you need to take that towel off, get off the bench and congratulate the other team. I know it's a tough loss but it's a bad look.

I hadn't seen either teams games before tonight. Trying to figure if Utah doesn't play like a 3 loss team or USC doesn't play like a 1 loss team

I hadn't seen either teams games before tonight. Trying to figure if Utah doesn't play like a 3 loss team or USC doesn't play like a 1 loss team
Same.

All the CFP Committee had to do was wait until teams like LSU & USC just eliminated themselves. This puts the Buckeyes & Bama back in the mix. :covri:

And that's why I was routing for USC. Anyone but Bama. TCU needs to handle business today so they don't let Bama crawfish into another championship opportunity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom