Pack WR Lazard (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don’t know how much you watched GB to end last year and so far this year, but the guy that scares me is Allen Lazard.

Everyone knows Adams and Valdez-Scandling......but Lazard is one of Rodgers favorites on 3rd down. Big, strong, tough, wish we had him.

And an UDFA out of Iowa State, and team could have had him last year in round 7.

Honestly, he reminds me of MT13 the way he aggressively fights for balls.

He’s new to the scene,and maybe it’s just when I watch he does well.....his stats aren’t exceptional but I see him over and over make tough catches.

Here’s to him getting stonewalled this weekend!

Shouldnt be too hard to stonewall Lazard. He stone walled himself pretty well last year. His success so far this year is due to going up against two dreadful secondaries.

Edit: Forgot about Valdez-Scandling in his 3rd season he has a career catch rate of 50 percent. That is plain terrible. If Adams doesn't play Rodgers definitely is in for a long day

Last edited:
Shouldnt be too hard to stonewall Lazard. He stone walled himself pretty well last year. His success so far this year is due to going up against two dreadful secondaries.

Edit: Forgot about Valdez-Scandling in his 3rd season he has a career catch rate of 50 percent. That is plain terrible. If Adams doesn't play Rodgers definitely is in for a long day

Wish I could agree, but Lazard is tough.
Just my opinion from watching him.....didn’t really play til mid season last year.....as he was a UDFA rookie.

Once he got in, he was a stud.

I don’t know how much you watched GB to end last year and so far this year, but the guy that scares me is Allen Lazard.

Everyone knows Adams and Valdez-Scandling......but Lazard is one of Rodgers favorites on 3rd down. Big, strong, tough, wish we had him.

And an UDFA out of Iowa State, and team could have had him last year in round 7.

Honestly, he reminds me of MT13 the way he aggressively fights for balls.

He’s new to the scene,and maybe it’s just when I watch he does well.....his stats aren’t exceptional but I see him over and over make tough catches.

Here’s to him getting stonewalled this weekend!
If he only does well when you watch, maybe you shouldn’t watch this Sunday. Just asking for a bunch of friends

Just my opinion from watching him.....didn’t really play til mid season last year.....as he was a UDFA rookie.

Lattimore typically plays well vs big physical WRs. If Adams is out, he’ll mark Lazard pretty often.
It’s the small quick guys that’s usually give Latt trouble

You are right. He started playing in week 6 and went on to have 52 regular season targets with 35 receptions and 3 TDs. He was out for week 1 of the playoffs, but in their second game he had 3 receptions.

I had him in my deep fantasy football league, but didn't wait long enough for him to get the playing time. I traded him the week before he saw his first playing time for a punter for the Saints bye week. I should have kept him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom