Packers currently in 2nd (1 Viewer)

The first tiebreaker is head to head. The teams haven't (and won't) played each other this season. The next tiebreaker is conference record. All three of our losses are against NFC teams. The Packers only have two NFC losses with their other loss being against the Chargers.

Conference records, yes. That’s why those conference games are viewed as more important than non-conference games due to conference records being high up in tie breaking hierarchy.

They lost to the Chargers and and only 2 NFC teams, we lost to 3 NFC teams.

2 NFC losses > 3 NFC losses

I just thought the fact we've played 2 more conference games than them would count for sumthin. Guess not. I don't expect em to win out tho

It goes by winning decimal. At 7-2, the Packers' record in NFC games is .778. At 8-3, the Saints' record in NFC games is .727. An easy way to look at it is that if you subtract the Packers' 7-2 record from our 8-3 record, you're left with 1-1 which is obviously .500. Since that's less than .778, it makes our decimal worse.

It goes by winning decimal. At 7-2, the Packers' record in NFC games is .778. At 8-3, the Saints' record in NFC games is .727. An easy way to look at it is that if you subtract the Packers' 7-2 record from our 8-3 record, you're left with 1-1 which is obviously .500. Since that's less than .778, it makes our decimal worse.

O I C

Oh well, get ready for the media luv fest with the pack.

Vikings are on a serious roll and I do believe they will beat a fairly unspectacular and overrated Green Bay team.

But if we end up the 3 seed, we are not winning at Lambeau. Even against that unspectacular team.

Vikings are on a serious roll and I do believe they will beat a fairly unspectacular and overrated Green Bay team.

But if we end up the 3 seed, we are not winning at Lambeau. Even against that unspectacular team.

Why can't we win @ Lambeau? Just bcuz of the weather? I think we're more than capable

run Murray 20 plus times and it can be done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom