Packers @ Falclowns... what MANY are overlooking (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
I believe they lose the game we need them to tomorrow. After that, it's up to us.

Another thing that's not being mentioned is that there is now more pressure on Atlanta to win Sunday as a result of the Saints win. Question is can the Falcons handle that pressure? We'll see Sunday. Go Pack!

Will this game play on tv down here?

According to this map, yes:

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

You'll get the ATL/GB and the TAMPA/BALT game.

I'll get the PHI/CHI game late, but I have DTV, so I don't care.

I just hope the Packers come through and don't punk out like the Ravens did. Granted that was on a short week, so the Packers will not have that problem.

I think this may be the first time that Atlanta has the pressure truly on them. They now know that the Saints have won and must win to keep their lead. Sure if they lose they can spin it that it still will come down to the game in the Georgia Dome in December ~ but I love those odds!

I am counting on GB to win in ATL.Don't forget though we still have ATL in TB. They played them close in ATL so I like TB's chances in their house.

Thanks Bill.

I always liked Judge, and I love me some Pat Kirwin. I hope the Packers win, for obvious reasons, but also because I'm tired of hearing about "how good Matt Ryan is at home". For the same reason, will someone please beat the Patriots in Foxborro?

We always get the Falcons here(in South Ga). Never watch them, but to fulfill the second part of my birthday wish, I might have to. First part-to see the Saints beat Dallas, and the second part is to see Green Bay beat the Falcons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom