Packers @ Falclowns... what MANY are overlooking (1 Viewer)

The packers has the Falcons kryptonite.....athletic LB's. I remember watching the Falcons/Eagles game and the Eagles LB's were flying around breaking up every short pass ATL threw. Im sure the Packers can disrupt them the same way. Expect for Clay Matthews to have a great game.

I hate scoreboard watching, but we'll probably have to win out to take the NFC South. :(

What sucks is that the game on locally here is the panthers vs the browns!!!:covri:

Same here....makes me want to toss my cookies! :throwup:

And no sports bar within an hour drive! Guess I'll follow it on NFL.com...sigh.

And one word of warning to the Pack. Watch out for Roddy "Push Off" White!

This is why last night game was so important to us. We are still one game behind from Alanta (Thanks Hartley) and tie with Tampa Bay for 2nd. If Alanta and Tampa Bay both lose we control our own destiny from there. The NFC South Division title may be decided the last game of the season. Go Packs Go!!!! and Go Ravens!!!! and even if the Packers lose Sunday we will be leading in wild card for the playoffs.

This is why last night game was so important to us. We are still one game behind from Alanta (Thanks Hartley) and tie with Tampa Bay for 2nd. If Atlanta and Tampa Bay both lose we control our own destiny from there. The NFC South Division title may be decided the last game of the season. Go Packs Go!!!! and Go Ravens!!!! and even if the Packers lose Sunday we will be leading in wild card for the playoffs.

Big "IF" there. But the Falclowns' loss is the one that's more important. Even if the Bucs win, we own the tiebreaker at this point.

My colors this weekend shift from Green & Gold to Purple and Black. :cool:

NFL.com preview: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...7a5/Playbook-Packers-vs-Falcons?module=HP_cp2

Edit: Some Falclowns' fan posted the following at the end of the NFL.com highlight video: :mad: :jpshakehead:
Saints fans are the most insecure in the league, feeling they constantly have to troll the superior team in their division to validate to themselves that they are actually good. When you get down to it, they are very afraid of us (because we are better than them this year), and they are also afraid that they are really not that good.

:gosaints:

You got that backwards..

I think ATL wins this one easily...GB won't be able to keep up
I think you got confused and switched this around the wrong way.. I really don't see any way that ATL will be able to score as much and as quickly as GB does.. GB defense> ATL offense.. GB offense> ATL defense..:9:

I want to believe GB will win I just have this funny feeling the Turds will get some crazy lucky break in the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom