Packers vs ATLombardiless Ones (2 Viewers)

Is our offense honestly better than Atlanta's? I mean we're hoping for the defense t become that much better to take this division and for Atlanta to lose 8 games because we couldn't get it done in three of them.

ATL may have won today however they still aren't a very good defensive team.

The meltdown will happen come late November/December.

McCarthy would have allowed the Falcons to bleed the clock to nearly zero and gone home with 2 timeouts, but the Falcons snapped the ball with nearly 20 seconds on the play clock to save him from that utter disgrace.

That's what makes him one of the dumbest head coaches in the NFL. The packers win despite him, definitely not because of him.

matt ryan has been the best qb i have ever seen with a game winning drive if he needs only a fg

on the flip side, he is one of the worst if he needs a td

it is amazing the difference for him

I've always said that about him. In times past if you needed 3, he's money. But if you need a TD, forget it. But he got it this time.

Funny enough, I want Carolina to start winning. Last thing we need is for Jabrill Peppers, Leonard Fournette, or Myles Garrett ending up there.

Not unless they trade a ton of picks to get them.

Funny enough, I want Carolina to start winning. Last thing we need is for Jabrill Peppers, Leonard Fournette, or Myles Garrett ending up there.

Not unless they trade a ton of picks to get them.

I think Carolina has turned the corner much like we probably have today.

I expect everyone in the South to have at least 6 wins and most likely 7.

There's a reason Rodgers only has 10 4th quarter comebacks in his career.

Great QB, neat rating and all, but he's just not good in the clutch. I think it has to do with how he plays as much as anything.

In that situation, you need precision passing. A seam route that's timed right, a perfect deep out, etc. But with the Packers and Rodgers, he wants to just sit behind the line for 6 seconds and wait for someone to come wide open.

Academic perhaps, but McCarthy's failure to use his timeouts at the end of the game was inexplicable. I was screaming at the TV.

There's a reason Rodgers only has 10 4th quarter comebacks in his career.

Great QB, neat rating and all, but he's just not good in the clutch. I think it has to do with how he plays as much as anything.

In that situation, you need precision passing. A seam route that's timed right, a perfect deep out, etc. But with the Packers and Rodgers, he wants to just sit behind the line for 6 seconds and wait for someone to come wide open.
We were just talking about this the other day. He's too conservative with the game on the line, some say it's because he cares more about his stats and doesn't want to risk throwing a pick.

Panthers played a terrible offense. They haven't turned the corner and I don't think they can make a comeback with games against Seattle, Washington remaining. Can they beat LA or KC?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom