Pacman’s image: Troubled cornerback turns humanitarian at food handout (1 Viewer)

If he really is trying to change for the better, then I care a smidge. The guy is a pretty good DB that lost himself. If he has found himself, then I am all for it. Could just be good PR for all we know.

the only way he could prove to me that he's not doing it for PR is if he comes to my house by himself and helps me out with a couple of outstanding bills i have. if he then signs a contract saying that he will not tell anyone about this for at least 5 years, and he honors that contract...i'll believe, but not till then....

...or if he rescues a stripper from a burning strip joint...something like that would work too.

the only way he could prove to me that he's not doing it for PR is if he comes to my house by himself and helps me out with a couple of outstanding bills i have. if he then signs a contract saying that he will not tell anyone about this for at least 5 years, and he honors that contract...i'll believe, but not till then....

...or if he rescues a stripper from a burning strip joint...something like that would work too.

That'll do it.:9:

cause i like that this is the most informed forum i've ever been a part of and i like to contribute when i can.

He was seriuous, why start the tread in the first place.

The contribution is, well, what is the contribution?

That pacman is now a humanitarian, and not a thug trying to get reinstated?

Take it with a grain of salt.

ddd

ddd

I want PacMan on our team. Trade down in the 3rd. Get a 4th, give it to Tennessee. If we do that I won't feel so bad about trading up for a DT in the first.

Here are our last few 3s and 4s...1 good one.

Usama Young
Andy Alleman
Antonio Pittman
Jerman Bushrod
Jahri Evans
Alfred Fincher
Chase Lyman
Cie Grant
Montrae Holland
james Allen
Keyo Craver
etc
etc.

Mikeee

Last edited:
Most prisoners get Jesus before they come up for parole. They actively support the Lord. Once paroled Jesus get's put back where he is normally in their lives, non existant for them. Sounds like the same thing to me.
Kris

Most prisoners get Jesus before they come up for parole. They actively support the Lord. Once paroled Jesus get's put back where he is normally in their lives, non existant for them. Sounds like the same thing to me.
Kris

Exactimongo!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom