Pam Newton, we need him healthy. (1 Viewer)

Panthers are looking to good with Kyle Allen. We need inaccurate, whiny, girl dressing, good for 2 picks a game Pam Newton back fast.
If Rivera bends to conventional wisdom and put Newton back in there and the team regresses then he probably deserves to be fired. Especially if they regress a couple games and he sticks with it.

Newton, if he isn't going to use his legs, is past his prime and his drama is a distraction and leadership skills weak.

Now is the opportunity for them to move on.

I don't want them to get better, but...just objectively...

because there are people who still consider it disparaging?

Can't kill that sort of thing, you have to let it die on its on. When you try to kill it, it gets stronger. Just like trying to convert a liberal or conservative just makes them more ridiculously liberal or ridiculously conservative.

For me, I completely respect Cam's rights to choose his gender
You’re trying to kill my teacher spirit, aren’t you?

Not sure why people think like this.. it shouldn't matter what Qb the team faces when they play the panthers. Either way if Offense & Defense don't play well it'll be a L.

we were talking about this last night.

panthers are right on our heels and may not lose another game unless cam returns and if we lost that game yesterday as teddy almost did for us, then we would be tied and not even be leading the division right now.

cam needs to leave his cross dresser night club sideline job and get back to losing panther games for us like he consistently does. never has it been shown so clearly how one man causes a team to lose then when cam is not on the field

we were talking about this last night.

panthers are right on our heels and may not lose another game unless cam returns and if we lost that game yesterday as teddy almost did for us, then we would be tied and not even be leading the division right now.

cam needs to leave his cross dresser night club sideline job and get back to losing panther games for us like he consistently does. never has it been shown so clearly how one man causes a team to lose then when cam is not on the field

That's false, if we lost we still would be in first because the Panthers lost a divisional game whereas we have not.

Anything derogatory is acceptable.

But whether you call him Big Fig, Thunder Kitten, Scam Wonderfoot, Hammer Throw, or any other appropriate moniker, the fact is that we need to get Scarf Boy back under center as soon as possible.
Having him out of the lineup ain't funny no more! :no:
Why do you find it appropriate to use Big as a disparaging remark? As a fat man, I am offended.

I still prefer Scam Newton as the more applicable descriptive, though Pam Newton might be the more lifelike description. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom