Pam Oliver's after game interview with Drew (1 Viewer)

Low Energy

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Don't know how many people stayed to watch the post game interview, but Pam Oliver asked Drew "Do you really enjoy gouging a team like that?" Of course Drew had his nice respectable answer,,but I would have answered if their defense wasn't trash I wouldn't be "gouging" them. I like Pam Oliver but does anyone else think that question was insulting?

Don't know how many people stayed to watch the post game interview, but Pam Oliver asked Drew "Do you really enjoy gouging a team like that?" Of course Drew had his nice respectable answer,,but I would have answered if their defense wasn't trash I wouldn't be "gouging" them. I like Pam Oliver but does anyone else think that question was insulting?

Yes, it was. I thought to myself, would she ask this question of Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers? I don't think so.

I love to see us gough other teams, especially the good ones.

I am not sure it was disrespectful. The Saints are absolutely HOUSING people. It would almost be as if she wasn't doing her job if she didn't address it.

Not sure if it was insulting, but damn sure odd and inappropriate. I’ve never heard a reporter ask a QB that. It’s as if she felt sorry for the Bengals.....and the Saints were being bullies. Don’t care for her anyway.

Not sure if it was me, but Pam Oliver sounded weird today. Like she was talking almost with a slur and real slow.

Typical Fox being run by a bunch of moronic cretins. We proved we could pass like Air Coryell on them today yet still had a run-dominant approach both on the way to amassing the lead and while sustaining it plus we basically had our ninth stringers play the entire fourth quarter. The only way to stop the bleeding would've been to send 4 Saints to line up on the other side of the ball for each offensive snap so the Bengals could play us 15 on 7.

I guess she didn't watch the Rams game when we lead by 21 points before the other team tied it up. It was an ignorant question.

Not sure if it was me, but Pam Oliver sounded weird today. Like she was talking almost with a slur and real slow.

I thought the same. Originally I was thinking she maybe couldn't hear through her earpiece or that she wasn't sure if she was actually on air. Something definitely seemed off today.

She could have just been feeling a little under the weather but she normally has a little more spunk.

Someone brought that up on the point after. Hebert said “Hell yes! This isn’t gym class!”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom